There are a few rules that we ask all members to follow while they are a part of the clan. These rules protect the member as much as the clan, not to mention other clans and players from outside <|BdD|>.
- While playing with your clan tags on, you are a member of <|BdD|> and will act accordingly. You must show respect, honour and decency at all times towards others.
- You must not cheat! We do not tolerate cheating in any way, shape, or form. If you are found to be cheating you will be instantly expelled from the clan. We have always prided ourselves on being a clean, cheat free clan, and we want that to continue.
- We have a strict chain of command here at <|BdD|>. While we are all friends who have a laugh, when dealing with official clan business (matches or training for example) you will respect and comply with your superiors wishes at all times.
- The buck stops with HQ. If you have a problem with anything or anyone, please talk to HQ first.
- While we expect all of our members to recruit new members and promote the clan where ever possible, we do not allow this on other clan’s servers / websites, unless prior permission has be sought from them to do so.
- You must be able to both speak and write English fluently.
- <|BdD|> is a clan run by adults for adults, and while we make no apologies for the language we use either on TS, the server, or on the forum, we do not condone any unwarranted abuse. Clan members found repeatedly abusing other players (public or otherwise) will be instantly removed from the clan.